• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked UCLA Roll Call: Who is coming to the game at the Rose Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I will be at the tailgate & game with my 19 year old daughter (college Frosh herself). Looking forward to meeting all who are there...:)

Sticky until Friday...

Last edited:

Oh and if you have never been to the Rose Bowl....don't forget your sun screen...you will need it regardless of where you sit....and the seating is very tight....but the view is great where ever you sit....:)

I will be there +3 others at our seats - but I am aware of a TON of people coming out that don't post on this board. I have a few friends already out there...

Lots of Husker faithful here in CA will be at the game who do not post....I'm hearing estimates of 25-30K Husker fans...

I will be there +3 others at our seats - but I am aware of a TON of people coming out that don't post on this board. I have a few friends already out there...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back