• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked UCLA Roll Call: Who is coming to the game at the Rose Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will be there +4' we are tailgating with a bunch Husker fans from work and UCLA buddies from work. We are sitting in Section 22H. Can't wait for the game, it will be Momma and my daughters first Husker Game. GBR!!!

Myself and L.A.Huskermom (my wife, new to the boards) will be there! Looking forward to putting some faces with the names on the board!
Going to be an amazing Husker turn out on a perfect Southern California afternoon! Lets top it off with a great win!
GBR

I'll be there with my two daughters, and hoping for a happier experience than my first trip (Rose Bowl against Miami).

I'm so bummed I can't go. Just too much going on this weekend and I'm barely squeezing in the game on tv as it is. Otherwise, I'm sure it would have been a blast to go to the tailgate. Been too long since I've seen David.

My 2 daughters and myself, section 22H. Also the tailgate party!! Looking at the board I'm in good company in section 22.

Last edited:
I'm hoping there will be nametags that people can be identifed by real name/ screen name

Sec. 15, my son and I. Looking forward to tailgating too and meeting you all! This is gonna be as good a showing as Washington '10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back