• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ucf memphis

The whole sport.. Sure their was money involve in something as simple of who gets to announce it.
I see. I thought you were saying that Scott's decision to come to Nebraska was all about the money.

Don’t get chapped, I just think it’s easy to suggest coaches stay static, when I think the opposite is true, especially with younger coaches. I would fully expect Frost to make some adjustments offensively based on the type of players he can recruit, and what might work better in the B1G. I’d expect no less from whoever he would want as his DC, should he accept the position.

Trust me nothing you've said has fired me up in the least. Nice try though. I know what i saw today and all season from UCF on defense. It is what it is. Like it or not and you can spin it all you want it ain't a pretty picture.

Every move you make up the ladder you better adjust or your going to be toast with that being said what I saw this year from his DC he would not be making he move to Linclon if I were king for a day.

I wish Mcshay did not ask that question. If he was having old feet and hasn' actually inked the deal. The fact it broke during that game is not good. He clearly cares about that team. I' more nervous now than I was 10 minutes ago. I hate you Mcshay!

He had to ask, no choice

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back