• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ucf memphis

I grasp quite well thank you. Nothing I have seen of this defense today has given me any warm fuzzies.

It what It is no matter how you want to spin it
Don’t get chapped, I just think it’s easy to suggest coaches stay static, when I think the opposite is true, especially with younger coaches. I would fully expect Frost to make some adjustments offensively based on the type of players he can recruit, and what might work better in the B1G. I’d expect no less from whoever he would want as his DC, should he accept the position.

For the last time, they didn't have 0-12 talent. What Frost did wan outstanding but people want the fairytale to be more than it is.
Going 12 - 0, winning your con CG, and being the Huskers next HC, all on the same day, that is a fairy tale turned REAL my friend.... GO BIG RED!!!!

Don’t get chapped, I just think it’s easy to suggest coaches stay static, when I think the opposite is true, especially with younger coaches. I would fully expect Frost to make some adjustments offensively based on the type of players he can recruit, and what might work better in the B1G. I’d expect no less from whoever he would want as his DC, should he accept the position.
We have put our trust in Frost so we have to trust his personnel decisions.

It's interesting that they break it during the game just so they can ask him in the postgame. Although not sure what they're really breaking since every one knew it was going to happen.
There are plenty who publically predicted the contrary

Nobody's reported it as "official." Before that announcement, it was all tea leaf reading.
Nobody did in the game either, they confirmed multiple reports. Not Moos, the University, or Frost have confirmed it. I know it's true, but it's not confirmed yet.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back