• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ucf memphis

I wish Mcshay did not ask that question. If he was having old feet and hasn' actually inked the deal. The fact it broke during that game is not good. He clearly cares about that team. I' more nervous now than I was 10 minutes ago. I hate you Mcshay!

I really kind of wish that this leak didn't happen during the game. Clearly not what our new coach wanted.

There wasn’t a leak just during this game, unless you haven’t been reading anything on the internet this past week. It has been reported for a week.

Watching that offense was like watching an old Nebraska game but with the Huskers wearing gray and black.

If FHCSF can do that with inherited talent from a 0-12 team in just two years.... if UCF had met NU this year, I'm guessing the the Knights win 62-13.

I haven't felt this good about the program since we juked Dan Beebe and bolted to the B1G.

Last edited:

Watching that was like watching an old Nebraska game but with the Huskers wearing gray and black.

If FHCSF can do that with inherited talent from a 0-12 team in just two years.... if UCF had met NU this year, I'm guessing the the Knights win 62-13.

I haven't felt this good about the program since we juked Dan Beebe and bolted to the B1G.
For the last time, they didn't have 0-12 talent. What Frost did wan outstanding but people want the fairytale to be more than it is.

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FOOTBALL!?!

Congrats, SF and UCF :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Watching that was like watching an old Nebraska game but with the Huskers wearing gray and black.

The only difference is that the Huskers (in the day) wouldn't have given up 55 pts.

There wasn’t a leak just during this game, unless you haven’t been reading anything on the internet this past week. It has been reported for a week.

Nobody's reported it as "official." Before that announcement, it was all tea leaf reading.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back