• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tuioti headed to Oregon?

no-michael-scott.gif

My thoughts precisely.

We really need to try to keep him.

He not only can coach but he can recruit. They need to pay him His comings. Scott needs a full court press to keep, this guy. But to be truthful I don’t have a lot of faith he can close this deal.

He not only can coach but he can recruit. They need to pay him His comings. Scott needs a full court press to keep, this guy. But to be truthful I don’t have a lot of faith he can close this deal.

The Yahoo piece reads like the deal is done to Oregon, so I'm not sure what can be done at this point, what was known when, what was done to try to keep him, etc. Kind of appears like maybe the curious scholarship offer to his son may have been part of an attempt to keep him. Don't know.

Hate losing this guy. I'd say he's the second best position coach on the team behind Fisher.

I’m just not sure Nebraska is in the pay me mode. They haven’t shown they’ll pay top dollar for the best coaches. It almost seems like it’s penny pinching at times, as compared to the programs NU is chasing, and aspiring to be, again.

Crap.

Dawson back to DL/OLB, especially with all the four man fronts we're running.
Pure speculation on my part but wouldn't be surprised to see exactly this. The coach replacing TT might just be Ron Brown as RB coach with Busch as ST Coordinator. Not certain about Brown but I'd definitely put money down on Busch.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back