• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tuioti headed to Oregon?

@Hville you hear anything?
Nothing more than reported. It certainly was under the wire from my contacts. It makes since that this could have been delaying some of the rearranging that others have speculated SF is waiting on.

Edit. I’m wondering about the timing here. I do believe SF did have another change in mind and that’s what is holding up the last pick……but not sure this was originally the hold up. Lanning was only announced a week ago. Whether contact was requested early on to put SF in pause mode or whether this is a new development is unsure.

Last edited:
My buddy just texted me about this. Said UO is really interested in him. They've also got a pile of $9m from Miami paying the Ducks for Cristobal's buyout.

Nothing more than reported. It certainly was under the wire from my contacts. It makes since that this could have been delaying some of the rearranging that others have speculated SF is waiting on.

Edit. I’m wondering about the timing here. I do believe SF did have another change in mind and that’s what is holding up the last pick……but not sure this was originally the hold up. Lanning was only announced a week ago. Whether contact was requested early on to put SF in pause mode or whether this is a new development is unsure.
Agree. Logically, seems like a new wrinkle.

Pretty funny. When Coach T's hiring was announced it was met by almost unanimous negativity on these threads. Now look at y'all...

Pretty funny, you are wrong. Was almost unanimous positivity except for like 2-3 and I blew one of them up with hard facts.

Maybe the negativity is not as bad as some want to project.

Pura Vida!

C

Last edited:
rVnWfdv.png

UvfcQfy.png

Tuioti is a really, really good DL coach, and he’s getting paid for that reason. Great recruiter. Developer of talent. Steady improvement each year…lost some big pieces in 2020, and 2021 was better. Developed depth. Legit 2 deep plus across the board.

It’s really difficult to get a PI coach to the midwest...and that’s the only way to attract PI players. It’s damn near impossible to keep a really good one here. especially when the future is uncertain and a big raise is in offing.

Tough loss for our defense and our program. Best to him.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back