• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tuesday 12/31 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke:
Drive 1: TD
Drive 2: TD
Drive 3: TD
Drive 4: TD
Drive 5: TD
Drive 6: FG

Duke 38, AtM 17
halftime

I wonder if the head coach at A&M is making phones cals to the NFL during half to tell them he has reconsidered his decision about staying at A&M?

I wonder if the head coach at A&M is making phones cals to the NFL during half to tell them he has reconsidered his decision about staying at A&M?

It's going to be interesting to see how AtM does without Johnny Feetsball next season.... this assumes he goes into the draft after this game..........

They will not do well without Mansel AND that defense

Agree... this is why I believe to start anointing saint hood to coaches that have several good years is ridiculous! Case in point... Charlie Strong might indeed become a GREAT coach but the past couple of seasons he's had Bridgewater. Perhaps a once in a career QB that does everything well. Yes a coach should get credit for recruiting and developing a great QB. However it's the consistency of winning a HC does over 10, 15 or 20 years that makes him a GREAT coach! A great coach wins conference championships, wins BCS bowls and finishes in the top 10 more then not!

The real test of a GREAT coach is over time imo... not a flash in the pan for several seasons and then fades out of sight........

BCS title game will be interesting. Hard to say if this means anything...since this is as big a game Duke has ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back