• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tuesday 12/31 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThotDoc

Tom Osborne
10 Year Member
Here are the games for New Years Eve.

AdvoCare V100 BOWL
12:30 PM ET ESPN
Arizona (7-5, 4-5 Pac-12) vs. Boston College (7-5, 4-4 ACC)

HYUNDAI SUN BOWL
2:00 PM ET CBS
Virginia Tech (8-4, 5-3 ACC) vs. UCLA (9-3, 6-3 Pac-12)

AutoZone LIBERTY BOWL
4:00 PM ET ESPN
Rice (10-3, 7-1 C-USA) vs. Mississippi St (6-6, 3-5 SEC)

Chick-fil-A BOWL
8:00 PM ET ESPN
#24 Duke (10-3, 6-2 ACC) vs. #21 Texas A&M (8-4, 4-4 SEC)

I think the Duke - AtM game will once again prove how out of touch rankings are! IMO AtM will slaughter Duke yet only AtM is just ranked 3 places higher........

I think the Duke - AtM game will once again prove how out of touch rankings are! IMO AtM will slaughter Duke yet only AtM is just ranked 3 places higher........

Duke's schedule was a joke this year, but before the CCG they were 2 wins better than aTm so i think the rankings seem about right. Duke ends the year unranked which is probably where they should be.

Duke's schedule was a joke this year, but before the CCG they were 2 wins better than aTm so i think the rankings seem about right. Duke ends the year unranked which is probably where they should be.

Duke probably ends the year in traction........... :rolfl:

Va Tech vs UCLA is the only game on the board worth watching...I willnot be watching Johnny Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back