• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tuesday 12/31 Bowl Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffed punt turnover on Zona gives BC ball at the AZ 40. Guess we aren't the only team that can't handle a punt.

Arizona responds to the turnover with a 69 yd pick 6 to take a 14-6 lead with 4:16 left in the half.

I think the Duke - AtM game will once again prove how out of touch rankings are! IMO AtM will slaughter Duke yet only AtM is just ranked 3 places higher........

Dont forget the bowl motivation thing though. This is duke's super bowl. Has manziel been partying since november? Does atm give a damn?

Normally that 12.5 spread...atm should kill duke...but i dont trust that they care.

Zona finds their offense in the last 2 minutes of the half and scores a TD on an 80 yd drive to lead 21-6 with :30 in the half

Zona scores on their opening drive of the second half to extend their lead to 28-6.

Dont forget the bowl motivation thing though. This is duke's super bowl. Has manziel been partying since november? Does atm give a damn?

Normally that 12.5 spread...atm should kill duke...but i dont trust that they care.

Though I don't know that Manziel partying makes a difference to his effectiveness as a QB. Johnny always loves to put on a show -- and most times, he does.

Rice and Mississippi State just started a bit ago. Still 0-0 in the first. I see a handful picked Rice. Including, hotlanta, of course! :)

Rice and Mississippi State just started a bit ago. Still 0-0 in the first. I see a handful picked Rice. Including, hotlanta, of course! :)

I initially had picked Miss St, but had to take a chance to move up from 4th place, so I made a late switch and have 8 points on Rice. If they win, I move up to 2nd.

After Rice scored first, Miss St has responded with 14 straight points to lead 14-7 with 8 min left in the 1st half.

I initially had picked Miss St, but had to take a chance to move up from 4th place, so I made a late switch and have 8 points on Rice. If they win, I move up to 2nd.

So much for my late switch to take a chance to go the other way in order to move up. Miss St leads at half 27-7 after scoring 27 unanswered points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back