• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev's $450M plan still valid ??

There was a point in my life (college) where I'd be happy to sit pretty much anywhere or on anything. Nowadays, I'm liable to spend more for seats with better views, nicer amenities, and comfortable seating (within financial reason). There is no reason to not, at the very least, put better seating in.
The problem is the space on these old risers. I sat in the seatbacks in upper west stadium once. Yeah, I guess they are better than the bleachers but nothing like in a new stadium that was designed for them. They have no amount of incline on them and your knees are in the back of the ones in front of you.

Last edited:

The problem is the space on these old risers. I sat in the seatbacks in upper west stadium once. Yeah, I guess they are better than the bleachers but nothing like in a new stadium that was designed for them. They have no amount of incline on them and your knees are in the back of the ones in front of you.
I don't disagree. Seats on their own aren't the solution. You need to have everything designed appropriately. If you are going to drop big money on a project like this, it is important to do it right the first time.

Kansas Jayhawks stadium, massive renovations are underway. At least $300M .... probably much more. Temporarily venue in 2024, I believe Arrowhead stadium

....... Keeping Up with the Kardashians P4 teams !!

Last edited:
That would be an amazing plan. Update the fan experience in the south, get the fans closer to the field and more a part of the action, and improve the overall aesthetics of the stadium. Anyone whose been to pro games knows that's not too high up.

Just out of curiosity, where did you get these?

Some guy, Micheal name HuskerBoard member. Facility Funding Discussion thread .....

...... Micheal post: "Can't remember what reporter put out these pictures when Trev was leaving"
Mystery reporter :Confused:

Solved mystery man ..... Troy Dannen plan :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back