• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

I do think this is going to make it harder to keep Rhule if he gets things turned around. I know he spoke of his relationship with Trev, and Carter iirc, as being a large part of why he took the position.

Maybe everyone is getting upset over nothing. Volleyball was always good. Woman’s BB has been up and down and we are in a major law suit. Mens BB has the appearance of being better and football is……unproven so far.

What makes Trev look so great? Peterson, Eichorst and Moos. Let’s see how the next AD plays out.

After reading opinions from Mitch Sherman, Dave Feit and Terry Pettit (facebook) regarding ‘why’ TA left - it feels like this could split the NU fandom. Becoming part of a monumental shift in the university’s path.

Truly hope that doesn’t happen, but there is no doubt NU lost a fabulous leader today and the reasons ‘why’ will be discussed for years.

Maybe everyone is getting upset over nothing. Volleyball was always good. Woman’s BB has been up and down and we are in a major law suit. Mens BB has the appearance of being better and football is……unproven so far.

What makes Trev look so great? Peterson, Eichorst and Moos. Let’s see how the next AD plays out.
agreed.

It’s hard for me not to doom and gloom about this, but if I’m being honest, Trev has always been a weird mixed bag for me. I remember being so excited to have a Husker on ESPN years ago, but he was always so snooty on the show and his exit from there was so embarrassing. He clearly has a huge ego. And then he obviously ruffled a lot of feathers with some of his decisions at UNO.

He’s mostly been great as AD here but it’s not like he’s handled everything perfectly. No matter what went down in the Ashley Scoggin case, he did not acquit himself well in that situation. And the stadium project is a nice idea, but it seemed like a really rocky path forward for it. I can’t help but think that money could be spent better and without pissing off so many season ticket holders.

Listening to Sipple on his podcast tonight, sounds like Trev had tried to get other jobs before this. He wanted to be conference commissioner and he wanted to be the head of the college playoff. He’s just in it for himself and was using Nebraska to climb the ladder. There are other good people out there for the job. Please please please just hire someone good.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back