• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev Alberts to Texas A&M

Agree, Nebraska is the only B1G school W/O the medical school being part of the U. Gold and company have done a tremendous job withe the school!!
Why is that? Can you explain it, how and why? I mean, if it’s costed NU it’s AAU membership, and some of its overall standing, why is it like this? Why can’t it be fixed? Political, money?

Why is that? Can you explain it, how and why? I mean, if it’s costed NU it’s AAU membership, and some of its overall standing, why is it like this? Why can’t it be fixed? Political, money?
N has tried tor years to get into the B1G. They rated and used Illinois U as their measuring stick. In 1968 the used The U of Wisconsin system as an example to create a multiple campus university. As a result UNO UNMC and UNL were created and later UNK. UNO came from U of Omaha and UNMC from UNL. Unfortunately now it has come back to hurt UNL. Need to somehow get it back under the umbrella of UNL. GBR

Have you followed Nebraska fb for the past 20 yrs?
Agreed. The nice thing about Rhule though is he is AD-like himself. He doesn’t need to be baby sat unlike some other head football coaches we’ve had here. Hoiberg is in the same mold in terms of being a true professional.

Now some of the other programs need some oversight. If even 1/8th of the Scroggins allegations are true, Amy Williams needs some oversight. Our softball program clearly needs oversight. Rhule and Hoiberg may very well wash out, but we can count on them to show up to work, work hard, and properly manage their programs.

I knew Trev was bad Karma the day he killed football at UNO. Downsizing Memorial stadium and ditching the program were just the icing on his cake of betrayal.
Also SF was fired in September .... FULL buyout. Just wait until October 1st .... partial buyout. We cost $8M lost (I think). My guess Scott and Trev shared $8M money ;)

Anyway Trev & Scott favorite song .....

and ....

Ukraine X-Factor show ..... (before Ruskie/Ukraine war)

LOL !!

Last edited:
Now that Trev has spoken to the OWH, and the BOR is covering their behind, it is becoming clearer what has happened. See the OWH articles this evening. The failure of the board to name a President, particularly one who will be supportive of the athletic department and the AD, is to blame. I believe the board has been deadlocked over two individuals. One has not been supportive of the athletic department at UNL, to say the least. The name will come out.
Now the “name is out”, and chosen.

Also SF was fired in September .... FULL buyout. Just wait until October 1st .... partial buyout. We cost $8M lost (I think). My guess Scott and Trev shared $8M money ;)

Anyway Trev & Scott favorite song .....

and ....

Ukraine X-Factor show ..... (before Ruskie/Ukraine war)

LOL !!

The extra buyout money not waiting cost Nebraska zero. A booster paid that.

Agreed. The nice thing about Rhule though is he is AD-like himself. He doesn’t need to be baby sat unlike some other head football coaches we’ve had here. Hoiberg is in the same mold in terms of being a true professional.

Now some of the other programs need some oversight. If even 1/8th of the Scroggins allegations are true, Amy Williams needs some oversight. Our softball program clearly needs oversight. Rhule and Hoiberg may very well wash out, but we can count on them to show up to work, work hard, and properly manage their programs.
Just curious, why “our softball program clearly needs oversight”?

had he resigned and then found a job, i would have had more respect, instead he slithered out of town.

seems like every job he has had, hes left a trail of wreckage and pissed off ppl......

espn
uno
now unl.......
Pretty rare and personally irresponsible to quit a job without already having lined up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back