• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Trev Alberts "I have not yet read anything that I would say is accurate.”

All the while undermining the current coach…not gunna happen. The season can’t end fast enough to get that next coach in line for all us fans :cool: GBR

how in the world does that undermine the current interim coach? Does the current interim coach not realize that the AD is, in fact, doing a coaching search? yes, he does... and based on the other thread about an SI source saying Mickey will be retained regardless, it makes your point even more moot!

Last edited:

Trev Alberts "I have not yet read anything that I would say is accurate.”

This comment was made pertaining to the Coaching search. I think we should all heed this as a warning with anything written about Husker Athletics and particularly the football team. The press and radio commentators have been complicit the past 4 plus years covering up Nebraska football coaching staff transgressions. This plus the kool aid pumping rhetoric relative to the culture and capabilities of the product put on the field have been grossly misleading i.e. essentially promoting the party line in lieu of what they see and know to be factual. Oh wait, I forget "We as a fan base cannot handle the truth."
He obviously hasn’t read any of my posts in here then.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back