• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Too many "Sticky" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Right now we have to scroll nearly halfway down the page to get to a new thread because of all the sticky threads. Is this annoying for anyone else, or am I just grumpy this morning?

Incredibly annoying. Thanks for saying something...it obviously did the trick.

Prayer threads can be sticky in football. Because caring about your fellow human is a huge thing that Nebraska is about. We can always unstick on game day.

I agree. I don't have a problem with prayer threads. I've asked Husker Nation for their support before, and I appreciate the outpouring of sympathy from everyone. I just don't want them to lose their impact, which I think was happening since a number of people were just skipping past them. I'm sure it's a balancing act, and not just the prayer ones. Thanks for listening, Medic, Max, and whoever else.

Now there's too FEW!!!! :mad:

:wave:

As Huskers57 would say, "SHUTTY!" :Biggrin: :Biggrin:

Incredibly annoying. Thanks for saying something...it obviously did the trick.

No problem, bilsker. I have a ton of power around here. I might as well wield it from time to time.

Crap, BRM was laughing at my "power" comment before I even posted it. :Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back