• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Too many "Sticky" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskrthill

Leading horses to water since 2009
10 Year Member
Right now we have to scroll nearly halfway down the page to get to a new thread because of all the sticky threads. Is this annoying for anyone else, or am I just grumpy this morning?

You're grumpy. But it is annoying. Ironically, the sticky threads have the opposite effect of the intent for me. I rarely read even the title on a sticky.

When you use the "What's New?" button in the top nav you don't even see them, unless there are unread posts in them.

You're grumpy. But it is annoying. Ironically, the sticky threads have the opposite effect of the intent for me. I rarely read even the title on a sticky.

Same thing for me. It wasn't always this way for me. I guess I've become numb to it all. /drama

And I'm hoping that this is the biggest thing we have to complain about today.

:maxrules:

Right now we have to scroll nearly halfway down the page to get to a new thread because of all the sticky threads. Is this annoying for anyone else, or am I just grumpy this morning?

Actually, I was thinking the same thing this morning, and then when you go to the second page, you have to go through all the same stickys again. It does get annoying at times, especially on Saturday morning.

Well I see the server isn't any faster already this morning, it just took over four minutes for my post to actually post. It is going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back