• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Too many "Sticky" threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are so many sticky threads they are no longer significant.

Perhaps some of them deserve to be moved. After all this is the board about football.

Drama queen :popcorn:

Trucker, speaking of queens, the other night my guys were out on patrol when they saw a big rig tractor cycling one of are areas known for prostitution. The "trucker" was driving kind of crazy. When my guys got there, the "trucker" was gone. My guys asked a few "ladies" if they had seen the guy, all of them said, "you better get that guy, he is a total FREAK"!!! They described the tractor as "big Red Truck" and pointed out where hews last seen. Well, being the good cops that these guys were, they set out to find this "big red trucker Freak".

A few blocks down the street, in the heart of skid row, my guys spot the "Big Bed Trucker". He was parked against the curb, as my guys approached him, he immediately took off, my guys tried to conduct a stop, but the big red trucker wouldn't pull over.

As the pursuit wound its way through the streets, the big red trucker finally pulled over, but not for long, just long enough for a four foot two inch 280 lbs dwarf female dressed in a super women costume to jump out and start running. One of our guys caught her pretty fast, she said it was the big red truckers outfit and we needed to get that freak off the streets.

Well several blocks later, the big red trucker hit a building, he jumps out to run, but he was wearing a large diaper, 6" spike high heel shoes, his face was painted like Gene Simmons from Kiss, we ended up tazing him 14 times!!!

Turned out that this Big Red Trucker was the real Queen!!! :Biggrin: My guys said they only needed to take you 12 times, but the last two were just for fun, sorry, no hard feelings.

Trucker, speaking of queens, the other night my guys were out on patrol when they saw a big rig tractor cycling one of are areas known for prostitution. The "trucker" was driving kind of crazy. When my guys got there, the "trucker" was gone. My guys asked a few "ladies" if they had seen the guy, all of them said, "you better get that guy, he is a total FREAK"!!! They described the tractor as "big Red Truck" and pointed out where hews last seen. Well, being the good cops that these guys were, they set out to find this "big red trucker Freak".

A few blocks down the street, in the heart of skid row, my guys spot the "Big Bed Trucker". He was parked against the curb, as my guys approached him, he immediately took off, my guys tried to conduct a stop, but the big red trucker wouldn't pull over.

As the pursuit wound its way through the streets, the big red trucker finally pulled over, but not for long, just long enough for a four foot two inch 280 lbs dwarf female dressed in a super women costume to jump out and start running. One of our guys caught her pretty fast, she said it was the big red truckers outfit and we needed to get that freak off the streets.

Well several blocks later, the big red trucker hit a building, he jumps out to run, but he was wearing a large diaper, 6" spike high heel shoes, his face was painted like Gene Simmons from Kiss, we ended up tazing him 14 times!!!

Turned out that this Big Red Trucker was the real Queen!!! :Biggrin: My guys said they only needed to take you 12 times, but the last two were just for fun, sorry, no hard feelings.

Wow.

So will the real Big Red please stand up? :wave:

Can his girlfriend block? :lol:

Oh no you didn't??? I have rights you know!!!!!
Sure the law MIGHT be on your side but... I'm telling MOM!!!! :stickouttongue:

Still sounds pretty mild compared to some of the stories your officers have told me about you when you were in vice with Big Bird :eek: :wow: :popcorn:
I will call during the game bro
And as always GO BIG RED!!!!

Prayer threads can be sticky in football. Because caring about your fellow human is a huge thing that Nebraska is about. We can always unstick on game day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back