• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Armstrong excited for trip to Lincoln: Will make decision after visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like he liked his visits, is he one of those "recruiting guys" that calls other guys and texts them to get them here?

Armstrong is "N". On Schick and Nick right now, not Tommie but some guy saying he sent out a mass text.

Last edited:
I'm with you BTBR. Fuller IMO is a better prospect at the position (I can never get bored of watching his film) but from everything I'm reading I'm thinking that we are very close to getting Armstrong and have some obstacles to overcome to gain Fuller. Also, I'm thinking that if Fuller does commit sometime soon, like after his visit, it may kill our chances at landing Fuller.**

Question for you RR, has Fuller mentioned that he would only play at QB or would he be willing to move to the slot. I love his athleticism and wonder if we can take him as an ATH. I didnt realize he was that much smaller than Armstrong. Almost 30 lbs. I'm thinking if he does choose to come to Lincoln with his size, we would probably see him with a similar work of Jamal Turner rather than Brion Carnes.

Fuller seems to be a run first throw second type of QB. Much like the one we have now. Armstrong seems to have more of a pocket presence about him. And IMO I think thats something we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back