• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommie Armstrong excited for trip to Lincoln: Will make decision after visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuller seems to be a run first throw second type of QB. Much like the one we have now. Armstrong seems to have more of a pocket presence about him. And IMO I think thats something we need.

I don't disagree with that one bit. I think I'm just in love with the guys athleticism really. He seems to get to the endzone quickly, at will (giving it's HS) and one thing he has that Martinez doesn't have or hasn't shown as of yet is the ability to make a defender miss. But all in all, I am still more than happy we got at least one of the two. WELCOME to NU Mr. Armstrong

I don't disagree with that one bit. I think I'm just in love with the guys athleticism really. He seems to get to the endzone quickly, at will (giving it's HS) and one thing he has that Martinez doesn't have or hasn't shown as of yet is the ability to make a defender miss. But all in all, I am still more than happy we got at least one of the two. WELCOME to NU Mr. Armstrong

True....but Martinez makes defenders WISH! Wish they had tackled him at the line of scrimmage rather than 30 yards down the field

Last edited:
True....but Martinez makes defenders WISH! Wish they had tackled him at the line of scrimmage rather than 30 yards down the field

Which is always good but it takes away creativity that a DC would have to show to stop the offense. If you load the box and or someone just gets in clean or off the block quickly, if he makes it to the QB, I would like for our guy to be able to avoid him rather than take off towards the sideline. He's starting to be smarter now, but TM attempts to throw the ball into coverage a lot more than throwing away. Or he'll just run out of bounce with the ball for a 3 yard loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back