• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luring a five-star RB to play in a system which relies heavily on its top notch receivers and pass-dominant offense just makes so much sense.

LOL. The way you talk makes me wonder if you are actually mistaking Washington State for Nebraska on Saturdays. You continue to act like we run some "air-raid" offense and that's simply not the case. Stats from NCAA show that NU ran the ball almost 57% of the time (56.6). That's actually better than USC (52.2), Virginia (44%!!) and right on par with Oregon(55.2). All teams that we lost RB too in Stephen Carr, Jamari Peacock, CJ Verdell... Additionally not like the difference between NU and Oklahoma is that substantial, as they ran the ball right at 59% last year.

With run-to-pass ratio being SUCH a big deal to all these backs its surprising to me that Navy/Georgia Tech aren't bringing in 5* RB like crazy... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

LOL. The way you talk makes me wonder if you are actually mistaking Washington State for Nebraska on Saturdays. You continue to act like we run some "air-raid" offense and that's simply not the case. Stats from NCAA show that NU ran the ball almost 57% of the time (56.6). That's actually better than USC (52.2), Virginia (44%!!) and right on par with Oregon(55.2). All teams that we lost RB too in Stephen Carr, Jamari Peacock, CJ Verdell... Additionally not like the difference between NU and Oklahoma is that substantial, as they ran the ball right at 59% last year.

With run-to-pass ratio being SUCH a big deal to all these backs its surprising to me that Navy/Georgia Tech aren't bringing in 5* RB like crazy... :rolleyes:
Excuse me? Are we USC? I think if you want to attract a top RB recruit you might want more incentive than "look how we can use you in the passing game".

We, that makes you a total pervert. And there is a vast difference my friend between an old man perverving over a young woman. And a 17 year old perving over a 36 year old.

He's a pervert for recognizing that Gabby Union is drop dead gorgeous? When you're done grating everyone's nerves here I have some wood floors that need refinishing.

2067.jpg

Excuse me? Are we USC? I think if you want to attract a top RB recruit you might want more incentive than "look how we can use you in the passing game".

I just figured out the perfect avatar for you...the Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. No matter how many times your arms and legs get chopped off by better arguments you're still flailing away all full of piss and vinegar. LOL

Holy crap you are dense. I JUST gave you a stat that we ran the ball 57% of the time in this "Pass heavy" offense you keep imagining. RB's were given 345 total carries as a group last year - plenty of opportunity. Good grief...

Last edited:

Holy crap you are dense. I JUST gave you a stat that we ran the ball 57% of the time in this "Pass heavy" offense you keep imagining. RB's were given 345 total carries as a group last year - plenty of opportunity. Good grief...

SCR must be a lawyer. He'll argue just to argue. I never paid much attention to him before but everyone seems to think he is a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back