• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim miles has been fired

Always have been, always will be. Huskers BB sucks. Almost sure next head coach will continue losing record.

Time to disband BB team and introduce Huskers ice hockey.

Last edited:

I wish I could read Tweets while at work -- but maybe it's for the best I can't.

Glad it's over.

Yes, my desire for Miles to win was greater than any coach since Nee. Easy to root for him. In the end, just clueless in what it takes to elevate players or the program.

Maybe, but I wonder how it would have turned out, if Copeland did not go down; we'll never know for sure.

I wish the best for Coach Miles. :Salute:

I wish Miles the best in the future. It's been funny listening to the radio stations in Houston praising our former coach for how he's handling his firing . Again good luck coach.

South Dakota State coach Otzelberger just took the UNLV job - alot of people see it as a likely landing spot for Miles

perfect level for him.

He’d probably get to the ncaa tournament one of every 3 years minimum. Would be great for both parties IMO.

Jackrabbits recently had a somewhat powerhouse winning records. Unlikely landing SDSU spot IMO. BTW, he was born and raised in Doland South Dakota.

Last edited:

Miles was a good dude it seems and ran a clean program. The level of success we'd like to see just wasn't up to snuff. NU will always struggle with mens BBall I feel given location and history, but a great coach can overcome that IMO.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back