• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim miles has been fired

Big Ten Network with a tweet...

Image from tweet...
D2m9cSJX0AEADMK.jpg

Not clueless! Instability with the assistants led to the downfall.

Beyond clueless. No coach at Nebraska has never done less with more -- talent, facilities, etc. And offensive schemes that were intermediate level for high schools. I wanted him to win. But it became pretty obvious a couple years ago that he was never going to be capable. Definitely not an improvement over Doc, which is what he had 7 years to prove.

Last edited:

Beyond clueless. No coach at Nebraska has never done less with more -- talent, facilities, etc. And offensive schemes that were intermediate level for high schools. I wanted him to win. But it became pretty obvious a couple years ago that he was never going to be capable. Definitely not an improvement over Doc, which is what he had 7 years to prove.

Sorry, TM wasn't the best coach, but he was 10x what Sadler ever was or could have been. Time allows people to forget DS was terrible.

Sorry, TM wasn't the best coach, but he was 10x what Sadler ever was or could have been. Time allows people to forget DS was terrible.

That’s kind of a blanket statement, and while i found Doc to have Iba-esque offenses, he did achieve historically good results at the time.

Sadler won 89 games in his first five seasons, the most by a Nebraska coach in that time span. He was also the first Nebraska coach to win at least 17 games in each of his first three seasons.

Three of Sadler’s six teams qualified for the National Invitation Tournament.

Last edited:
That’s kind of a blanket statement, and while i found Doc to be Iba-esque offenses, he did achieve historically good results at the time.

Sadler won 89 games in his first five seasons, the most by a Nebraska coach in that time span. He was also the first Nebraska coach to win at least 17 games in each of his first three seasons.

Three of Sadler’s six teams qualified for the National Invitation Tournament.

#Nebrasketball

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back