• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked This Riley supporter is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it the first time. I was just trying to lighten the mood. You probably couldn't tell because your tinfoil hat was disrupting your thinking?

:Biggrin: Hard to lighten this mood, but point taken. And it's directed energy weapon, not magic energy beam. Magic energy beam would be silly.

I can't believe the high school errors this staff continues to make. I am an alum of NU and have loved the Huskers my whole life but this hire takes the cake. I'm not wasting anymore Saturday's watching this garbage and really glad I'm not a season ticket sucker ! I don't care if you put the Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl team in our unis these coaches would find a way to lose. I hope we get blasted the rest of the season. I find it hard to believe the sellout streak can survive this train wreck.

And the end of that game reviews and penalties were bs considering what went on most of the game. But this should have never been in doubt. So many O opportunites blown by bad play calling. Get your head out of your ass Langsford! I love Tommy but sometimes it doesn't need to be all about him.

I join the ranks as officially done with Riley and Co. He made his bed with this crappy staff and now he has to lie in it.

Riley and langsdorff should walk home. Particularly langsdorff. I'll take a break now.

Very telling.

There is no excusing this. Can't blame TA2...run down the clock and take a timeout before the 3rd down play and make sure you don't have any questions.

Agree with the first sentence. Riley will be given several years by his tool of a boss. Eichorst is an idiot who foisted this on us. SPedo Part II.

If this Husker team finished with a losing season, Eichorst should be summarily fired. No questions asked.

We would need a new AD to come in and really give an honest review and assessment of this staff. If a change is necessary, it would be ridiculous to have Eichorst make another hire, and I don't want NU to be hiring an AD and a head coach at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back