• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked This Riley supporter is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was a Riley fan. This was without a doubt the worst coaching job I've ever seen. WOW. Just plain and simple the coaches lost this game.

Fifth game should be enough time. This offense is pathetic, especially for the Big 10. Run the ball, and it's not happening. No love for Riley/Langsdorf anymore.

I'm there with you. I can buy that we don't have the talent to be elite but that doesn't excuse the terrible play calling. WTH is so hard about running the ball? Wouldn't run Divine except to setup the ridiculous repeated bombs over everyone's head, wouldn't even run on 3rd down with 1 minute left. Unbelievable. I have been supporting Riley, am now done. Langsdorf shouldn't even come back to Lincoln. Go carry a clipboard for Eli some more.

Last edited:

the final two play calls of our final possession - were ludicrous :confused:

The players deserve better than this. I was liking what I saw after Miami. But here, I have no words that will pass the censor that describes how horrible, and atrocious this game was coached and executed. The players I could understand, high winds, intermittent rain, etc. But how dumb and completely stupid does one have to be to call a damn pass play?????? The pass was not working all game.

We dicked around all game and got beat for it. This one is on coaching. Should have easily handled this game. Riley won't last more than a year if this stupidity continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back