• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked This Riley supporter is no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Try and kick a field goal or run the ball and eat some clock. Those are your two options on that 4th down! That is it. So bad... Should have never come to that but still use your brain!

D was good today. We score 13 against Illini? Really? Pull your head out. Pelini is laughing right now.

We dicked around all game and got beat for it. This one is on coaching. Should have easily handled this game. Riley won't last more than a year if this stupidity continues.

When it comes to crunch time, this is the single-most inept and stupid offense I can ever remember at Nebraska. We just lost to freaking Illinois! The freaking eternal dumpster fire of the Big 10 conference just beat us. Riley really wants the winter off to spend on his ranch in Texas. Obviously a bowl game is a pipe dream at this point. I was not a Riley supporter when he was hired (no, I didn't want to keep Bo any longer so save that tired argument). I tried to get on board. This is really just inexcusably pathetic. I wonder how much it costs that guy to fly the "Fire Al Golden" banners. Thank god we have a nice guy for a coach now. It's done our program wonders. *rolls eyes*

Try and kick a field goal or run the ball and eat some clock. Those are your two options on that 4th down! That is it. So bad... Should have never come to that but still use your brain!

Clock would stop on either anyway.

Just for you, since you don't get it. I DO NOT SUPPORT RILEY ANY LONGER. How's that?

I got it the first time. I was just trying to lighten the mood. You probably couldn't tell because your tinfoil hat was disrupting your thinking?

Last edited:
This is a poorly coached team. This team has not improved a ounce under this staff. I would support a coaching change made today.

We dicked around all game and got beat for it. This one is on coaching. Should have easily handled this game. Riley won't last more than a year if this stupidity continues.

Agree with the first sentence. Riley will be given several years by his tool of a boss. Eichorst is an idiot who foisted this on us. SPedo Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back