• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Their finest moment

Don’t know about you but This is the best I’ve felt this year about our O going into the next game. Here’s hoping last night gave our O the confidence they need to continue an upward trajectory over (at least) the next 4 quarters.

I’d rather see CU lose out, don’t care how it makes us look. It’s not like we’re in the playoff hunt where it would matter. Whether CU keeps winning or not has zero bearing on how we play the rest of our games.
Would agree but a good friend of mine is a Cu fan would love to have a rubber match with them.

It's like people forgot about the MSU game in 2016.

C

Did they fumble 4 times in that game or play very sloppy and still win? Maybe they did and the utter and complete mediocrity of the Riley era forced me to forget.
Illinois is not a good team and Nebraska should have blown them out. That being said, it's been a long time since they have made that many mistakes and still win against a P5 team.

The point is they won. Yes, all of this nonsense needs to be eliminated. But at any point in say, the last 15 years, a Nebraska team would have lost that game. They won in spite of themselves. That's the first step.

It's funny, I've heard a lot of commentary in the last 24 hours along these lines – past Husker team never would have come back like that – which naturally makes me skeptical.

How do we account for – MSU 2015, Iowa 2014, Ohio State 2011?

That’s 2-1 Air Force, who was tied with #21 Boise St at half, losing only by 11, competing the entire way. Single game transitive property football diagnosis rarely works.

Air Force is a solid team this year. They are a upperclassmen laden team.

Watched the bsu af game it was 17-14 going into the 4th quarter. Air Force qb hurt his ankle and was ineffective in the second half.

As for Colorado and Arizona State that is the PAC 12. ASU beats Michigan State, Colorado beats ASU, Utah loses to usc and WSU loses to winless UCLA. The only undefeated team right now is Cal.

It's funny, I've heard a lot of commentary in the last 24 hours along these lines – past Husker team never would have come back like that – which naturally makes me skeptical.

How do we account for – MSU 2015, Iowa 2014, Ohio State 2011?

I'll have to look at those games, but I don't remember Nebraska being as sloppy as they were last night.

Did they fumble 4 times in that game or play very sloppy and still win? Maybe they did and the utter and complete mediocrity of the Riley era forced me to forget.
Illinois is not a good team and Nebraska should have blown them out. That being said, it's been a long time since they have made that many mistakes and still win against a P5 team.

No but it was a come from behind 4th quarter win against a very stout defense.

If NU makes that many mistakes against almost any other team this year they lose, would have been a blow out last night sans the butter fingers and mental gaffs.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back