• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Their finest moment

I agree but I think the lesson more valuable if it's against teams in the hunt for a conference title.

They did lose to Air Force.
That's true but it doesn't make them a terrible team imo. They lost in OT as the won in OT so there is that... ASU at home is a pretty decent team which CU beat with some of their best players on the sidelines including all world receiver Shenault. Simply saying I suspect CU is more competitve then many have given them credit to be..........

If there are fans that don't realize that for this team to "learn how to win" that they will need to go through this moment. And most likely a few more of them. These are the games we lost last year 6 different times.

Agreed. Top to bottom just winning especially in a game they literally tried to give away is not only difficult but essential in the overall growth process. Get off the schnide & get 1st win on the road - check. Finish a game - check. Get meaningful 4th quarter stops - check. So many more. Now can they Rise to the occasion & beat a ranked team at up?

I agree but I think the lesson more valuable if it's against teams in the hunt for a conference title.

True, but Nebraska just isn’t there yet. Hopefully sooner than later we can see how this bunch does in meaningful late season games.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back