• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The vocal minority…….

Meh; it has happened with each change

The anti-Pelini folks were loud;

Then they became they anti-Riley folks saying the same thing the anti-Pelini folks said (which was hilarious)

Then we all loved Frost; some folks saw Frost for who he was earlier than others (and got crapped on for it); and eventually when Frost crumbled, many folks said that they had been with those early folks all along; the important thing is that we got rid of frost

I suppose there are anti-Rhule folks that are hung on MJ or even, secretly in dark rooms, still pro-frost

Win some football games and it all goes away
Are there really still "Pro-Frost" Husker fans out there? I hope Frost uses this failure to grow, but if he had to be talked into taking this job there's no way it was ever going to be successful!

I have to listen to a lot of these knuckle draggers at my work. Like with politics, religion, and life in general, I just smh and walk the other way. Their ignorance used to infuriate me, but now I pay no mind and all is good in my world. Really really excited about the hire and the future of the Big Red.

I have to listen to a lot of these knuckle draggers at my work. Like with politics, religion, and life in general, I just smh and walk the other way. Their ignorance used to infuriate me, but now I pay no mind and all is good in my world. Really really excited about the hire and the future of the Big Red.
It's up to Rhule to get the ignorant fan up to speed.

One of my vocal minority concerns is that CR (Coach Rhule) seems to like kids that are overlooked. It sounds like he’d rather have 85 Rudy’s on the team than 85 4* & 5* kids. Does he struggle to develop the 5* kids because they’re already ahead of the 3*? I can’t wait to see how that unfolds
Don’t know, but it could mean he struggles with recruiting elite talent so he has fashioned himself as a developer of lesser talent. Makes sense with Temple but not as much with Baylor. We’ll see.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back