• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The vocal minority…….

images
So if I referred to Bo as a great leader like George Washington then that wouldn't be alowed? Sheesh.

I'm fine with Rhule.

He wasn't my number 1 going into the 'Search', largely because he was still employed.

I get those who aren't going to name their next kid 'Rhule', but this is almost universally looked at as a good hire in the circles we should actually care about. Having ass pain because we didn't get 'Coach X' and running their mouths and fingers about it is really helpful.

We beat Iowa yesterday and screwed up their B1G CCG aspirations and hired a new coach today.

Husker life is good.
Husker life is better today than it has been for years.

Meh; it has happened with each change

The anti-Pelini folks were loud;

Then they became they anti-Riley folks saying the same thing the anti-Pelini folks said (which was hilarious)

Then we all loved Frost; some folks saw Frost for who he was earlier than others (and got crapped on for it); and eventually when Frost crumbled, many folks said that they had been with those early folks all along; the important thing is that we got rid of frost

I suppose there are anti-Rhule folks that are hung on MJ or even, secretly in dark rooms, still pro-frost

Win some football games and it all goes away
Exactly !!!

That's where I am, as well. :Smile:

Not necessarily. I would have been happy with whomever Trev hired but I'm tempering my enthusiasm for a couple years. I was all for Frost, as was the majority, so I'm not going to be all giddy no matter who got hired.

Now, after saying that, I am glad it's him from the things I've read & heard and from listening to him. I think he may be just what is needed for HUSKER land. :Rockon:

After watching his Introductory Press Conference today I'm back to drinking the
iu

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back