• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The vocal minority…….

I don’t really mind the “vocal minority” there is and always will be a “vocal minority”. Any coach understands that, especially Rhule coming out of Carolina where there was awful things said about him.
I’m sure he’s a big boy and can handle the scrutiny. He may feed off it, who knows
The problem with fans is the same as politics. It is the extremes. The vocal minority no issue with the folks that say " I wish we would have hired x and not sure it works out butwhatever." I het those guys. My issue is with the , "This is the worst hire ever, here is to more years losing seasons, ah blah blah."
What is the point? The guy has not even been to a practice.

The same with the Paramus types. For those that do not remember. He swore we were going to win 4 or 5 Nattys under Frost. Also what is the point. Cautiously supportive and minorly disappointed is where most of us should be.

The problem with fans is the same as politics. It is the extremes. The vocal minority no issue with the folks that say " I wish we would have hired x and not sure it works out butwhatever." I het those guys. My issue is with the , "This is the worst hire ever, here is to more years losing seasons, ah blah blah."
What is the point? The guy has not even been to a practice.

The same with the Paramus types. For those that do not remember. He swore we were going to win 4 or 5 Nattys under Frost. Also what is the point. Cautiously supportive and minorly disappointed is where most of us should be.
A lot of people hate themselves. That’s a problem I’m not trying to solve today or any day.

Probably not looking hard enough. First post on the official announcement tweet was a guy talking about how he is dine because if we did not hire Urb it was a terrible hire.
The Only Meyers were far less tolerable than the Never Rhules or the Hopefully Mickeys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back