• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Official HuskerMax Car Thread

Back together again! Just got her back from the body shop, and she's looking as beautiful as ever. The right door was replaced, and it turns out the old door was slightly off-colored and it was obvious that it had been previously replaced. Got some fresh tires on her and she's finally street-ready!

7f67e40e18274b16705496e1902facb5.png

Attachments

• IMAG0757.jpg
    IMAG0757.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Back together again! Just got her back from the body shop, and she's looking as beautiful as ever. The right door was replaced, and it turns out the old door was slightly off-colored and it was obvious that it had been previously replaced. Got some fresh tires on her and she's finally street-ready!

7f67e40e18274b16705496e1902facb5.png
I'm diggin' the U.S.A Flag captured in the Window.... COOL.... I bet you're a Happy Camper.... :thumbsup:

Last edited:

2015-Chevrolet-Camaro-side.jpg

[h=2]2015 CHEVROLET CAMARO ENGINE AND PRICE
[/h]2015 Chevrolet Camaro in its class has six options related to engine.Foe first engine has a 2.0L turbo I4 which can go up to 272 horsepower and torque of 20 moments.For the other option we offer 3.6l Twin Turbo V6 and LF3 with V6 LFK giving up 435 KS.Will have 7.0LV8.Price will he go approximately 20,000 $ depending on the trim level to $ 60.000. Competition in the class of his Mustang and Dodge SRT Barracuda.

A friend of mine has this car. She is an ex-racing driver. She has different wheels and detailing than this. It is hot!

<center style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Raleway; font-size: 16px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><ins class="adsbygoogle" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1074443741950616" data-ad-slot="1283436686" data-adsbygoogle-status="done" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline-block; width: 336px; height: 280px;"><ins id="aswift_3_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline-table; height: 280px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><ins id="aswift_3_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; display: block; height: 280px; position: relative; visibility: visible; width: 336px; background-color: transparent;"><iframe width="336" height="280" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" id="aswift_3" name="aswift_3" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border-width: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; max-width: 100%; left: 0px; position: absolute; top: 0px;"></iframe></ins></ins></ins></center>

The new Camaros are out! Well, not out, but they've been revealed. This post comes a little late, I know, but better late than never. It's not too dramatic of a redesign but it's just enough to keep the current design modern.

Fan or not?

http://gmauthority.com/blog/gm/chevrolet/camaro/2016-camaro/

2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss-002-2-970x647-c.jpg

635673988012423251-2016-chevrolet-camaro-01.jpg

I have to see this in person, as sometimes the awesomeness is lost in translation with photos. I recall when I first saw this "New" body style Camaro a few years back in a magazine, I didn't really care for it, then, I saw one on the street and said to myself.... WOW!!! Very nice. I haven't seen one of these new ones yet, but it looks okay in these pics.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back