• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Official HuskerMax Car Thread

attachment.php

Love the decal!

Nice! Now, paint it red, bugeater 61, ok? :cheer2:
maybe paint the top red and leave the bottom white like our Home Uni's, OR, since you live in former(NAH, ALWAYS) enemy territory, you can go white on top and RED on the bottom.... :Biggrin:

Last edited:

So a bad thing happened today. Was driving down a street in the suburbs and a guy driving a white van who was talking on his Bluetooth Earpiece not paying attention backed out of his driveway and hit me as I was going by. Didn't have time to react. I don't see how it could not be ruled in my favor based on the evidence... I had the right-away and he was supposed to yield to me, plain and simple. No injuries, but the damage is pretty bad. He backed into me, causing my car to skid into the curb, which flattened the two tires opposite the side of the collision, which caused pretty ugly body damage on the rear right side, smashed the side mirror, and messed up three of the four wheels. Good thing the guy is insured.

f5e23f1c0ddd40e71ca99e636ef2a73f.png

6fcc09d24ed336e46d2cc8c5fc1db55b.png

4f2dd36b52743a54dff96f1a87de5dba.png

813a3ad71efb15b9d3b6cb6ae51211e7.png

379575dfad3dd4605547fb5435926611.png

4bd8eb9edfd9621010d5cea7c5d65c84.png

Last edited:

Is that "Learn" on the back of the van?

Glad you are okay.

Not sure what it is. He said he runs his own company. At first I thought it was a repair van and I was kind of worried he worked for a bigger company that would have all kinds of lawyers protecting him. A similar thing happened to a friend who unfortunately hit a FedEx truck, and they somehow found a way to make her split the damages even though it was totally the other guy's fault.

Last edited:
Well, that's a Huge BUMMER Dude.... Hope you get her fixed up soon......

Yeah, wasn't the best start to the weekend for sure. Shouldn't be too long before she's street-ready once again. I'm pretty fortunate it wasn't worse...

Last edited:

Pretty interesting video from Jay Leno regarding the new 2015 Corvette Z06.

[video=youtube;rC_TTqul92I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_TTqul92I[/video]

Pretty interesting video from Jay Leno regarding the new 2015 Corvette Z06.

[video=youtube;rC_TTqul92I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC_TTqul92I[/video]

Yeah, I'd love to just drive that bad boy, let alone own one. NICE...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back