• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Official HuskerMax Car Thread

Going to try out some black Plastidip on my Camaro this week. For those of you who don't know what Plastidip is, it's a type of paint that you spray on in layers at a time that peels off easily once you do it yourself, but it stays strong with your typical wear and tear.

Going to apply it to my wheels and emblems, what do you guys think?

[video=youtube;OlyB3FbYRRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlyB3FbYRRs[/video]

f4cfdd95e9df7f9d7c7420474fd7e8ec.png
Interesting, I like the matte black look and I think it might work on my car. Beats the 3k it would cost to replace the rims.

Found my Christmas present the other day when I was having my car washed. Anyone want to gift me the $900000 so I can buy it?
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
Going to try out some black Plastidip on my Camaro this week. For those of you who don't know what Plastidip is, it's a type of paint that you spray on in layers at a time that peels off easily once you do it yourself, but it stays strong with your typical wear and tear.

Going to apply it to my wheels and emblems, what do you guys think?

That's really a personal preference thing Tex. My son really likes the black wheel look and I don't. To me it looks like the wheels are dirty like when they are covered by a coat of thick brake dust. Of course I'm from a time when shinny, deep chrome, Cragar SS rims were cool.

Sounds like you can't go wrong with that Plastidip though. If you don't like it you can just peal it off.

Found my Christmas present the other day when I was having my car washed. Anyone want to gift me the $900000 so I can buy it?
attachment.php

Good thinking!

I drive a Porsche -- and hopefully always will. Granted, mine is a low end Boxster. But maybe some day I will upgrade.

Got the left half of the car finished. Waiting on the weather to warm up a little to do the other side. What do you think?

3813c3706320544c5e7f1c42d52e8f0b.png

Wow, Husker plates in Texas, I wish Nevada had an option like that.

If I recall, a while back they received enough votes to produce license plates like these, so it probably has something to do with the amount of people willing to support it in each state.

If I recall, a while back they received enough votes to produce license plates like these, so it probably has something to do with the amount of people willing to support it in each state.
we can petition for one but I don't think there would ever be enough support for one, although there are a lot of Husker refugees out here.

we can petition for one but I don't think there would ever be enough support for one, although there are a lot of Husker refugees out here.

If I had a do over, I would've made it a custom plate that says "EBRASKA" since the block N is on the left side of the plate and it could just read "NEBRASKA".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back