• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked the final push till NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

70county

Scout Team
20 Year Member
i heard josh harvey report that we have 13 committs today. from everything i have seen and heard we may be able to push the number up to around 20. by my account these are the names that keep coming up in no particular order.

12-alexander...ATH
13-whitaker...OG
14-cross...RB
15-valentine*...DT
16-peat*...OT
17-moore*...ATH
18-ford...CB
19-shelton...CB
20-fuller...QB

21-lambert...LB
22-c jackson...DB
23-curry...DT
24-goodman...OL
25-bourque...RB
26-bush-loo...TE

i placed a star by the ones that from the sound of things, seem the most likely. red said in another thread that we have told bush-loo(TE) that we have no spot for him. and the late push for goodman sure makes me hope we havent lost out on peat, but the numbers are getting awfully tight. any other names that i may be over looking as a possible husker?

EDIT: updated for an easy overview of were we may be at...its all speculation on my end

Last edited:

i heard josh harvey report that we have 13 committs today. from everything i have seen and heard we may be able to push the number up to around 20. by my account these are the names that keep coming up in no particular order.

14-Peat*
15-ford*
16-shelton
17-moore*
18-valentine
19-fuller
20-curry*
21-goodman

i placed a star by the ones that from the sound of things, seem the most likely. red said in another thread that we have told bush-loo(TE) that we have no spot for him. and the late push for goodman sure makes me hope we havent lost out on peat, but the numbers are getting awfully tight. any other names that i may be over looking as a possible husker?

Imani Cross

14-Peat*
15-ford*
16-shelton
17-moore*
18-valentine
19-fuller
20-curry*
21-goodman

for peat sakes...(pun intended) i thought i had this thing narrowed down to at least the most likely to fill out the class, with this rutgers deal and who knows what else, you need drama, its all right here!

14-peat
15-ford
16-shelton
17-moore
18-valentine
19-curry
20-goodman
21-cross/bourque
22-fuller
23-lambert

with the likely spots available around 6-7, we may very well be turning away some very good prospects. this hast to be more than we can take i would think. not sure who i would leave out if i had the choice. some are probable already silent so the options are even less for coaches to work with if they have a prefrence of 1 over another. having everything go our way is not likely so maybe thinks work out fine as 2 or 3 guys sign elsewhere...what are the chances we could squeeze a couple grey shirts out of a few recruits?

Last edited:

i have updated my first post with commits and speculation. nothing really new, just putting it in one place for the casual viewers to have an idea of how its may go...

Last edited:
Bo & Staff were at Goodman's house tonight....I wouldn't give up on him just yet...the fact that he let the staff visit after saying he was done gives us a shot....and yeah his brother goes to Arizona State so its going to be a real tough pull....but you never know....

Also Peat to me is still only 75%....not a given....

From OP, I would take out Goodman and put in Fuller. And I'd say that would do it.

Bo & Staff were at Goodman's house tonight....I wouldn't give up on him just yet...the fact that he let the staff visit after saying he was done gives us a shot....and yeah his brother goes to Arizona State so its going to be a real tough pull....but you never know....

Also Peat to me is still only 75%....not a given....

My apologies if my post came across as fact. It was purely opinionated speculation. :)

Diggs has long been gone...committed to S. Carolina at the Army All-Star game....his dad play their and in fact against the Huskers in 1987....

Jackson is taking the ACT once again...and who knows with him....may have to go the JUCO route if he doesn't qualify be the summer...

good breakdown

diggs? CJax?

One man's opinion. In looking at Peat I am very concerned. I have seen the projections from those who know much more than I do, but I am thinking he is going west coast. At one time it was between Stanford and NU, now USC has become a contender. I don't see us winning the trifecta with the Peat clan. Hope I am very wrong.

I don't think its a slam dunk but the odds are in our favor more than most folks realize....the family connection helps....but as we know with the Manning brothers (Payton and Eli) its not always a given....sometimes younger brothers want to get out from under the shadow of the older brother....on the other the family (Peat and Moss families) loves Bo and his and staff....and Andrus is almost a lock to start as a Frosh at Nebraska...Stanford has commits from 5 OL already....four of whom are 4-star rated thus he would not have that guarantee their....yes the academics woudl be hard to beat....and perhaps in the end that is the decider....as for USC I just can't buy into the Peat family sending their son their....they too have a 4 and 5 star OL already committed....thus less chance of early playing time....

So yeah I do have a few concerns....which is why I puts our odds at 75%.....can't take this for granted just because of family ties....but I like our odds a ton....

One man's opinion. In looking at Peat I am very concerned. I have seen the projections from those who know much more than I do, but I am thinking he is going west coast. At one time it was between Stanford and NU, now USC has become a contender. I don't see us winning the trifecta with the Peat clan. Hope I am very wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back