• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The 2024 portal season thread

Hmmmm...with all the staff's connections to 'Cuse and TT?

I saw that this morning right after reading your earlier message and had the exact same thought. I guess I do need to keep my eye on the board as we might not be done. Can’t have too many great edge rushers. White would certainly know if the man is great or not.

I saw that this morning right after reading your earlier message and had the exact same thought. I guess I do need to keep my eye on the board as we might not be done. Can’t have too many great edge rushers. White would certainly know if the man is great or not.

Yessir! we know the staff has been looking to add a D Lineman. Anyone they pick up has to be enrolled by 01/22, so there is time yet. Christley has his AA degree and the GPA, he's good to go. I don't know what Linton's status is.

Well looky hear, a super stud one year and done elite QB who won’t be scared off by a stud elite freshman just hit the portal.

Will Rogers threw for more than 12,000 yards and 94 touchdowns, while completing better than 69 percent of his passes at Mississippi State to be the next QB at Washington. The Washington head coach leaves for Alabama and Rogers is back in the portal. He might be following the coach, but Alabama is loaded.

Want to bet a nickel that HCMR is pondering his move on this? And unlike a month ago, we have a lot of attractive elite players on the team that he can throw and hand the ball off to. And an improved offensive line.

Last edited:
Well looky hear, a super stud one year and done elite QB who won’t be scared off by a stud elite freshman just hit the portal.

Will Rogers threw for more than 12,000 yards and 94 touchdowns, while completing better than 69 percent of his passes at Mississippi State to be the next QB at Washington. The Washington head coach leaves for Alabama and Rogers is back in the portal. He might be following the coach, but Alabama is loaded.

Want to bet a nickel that HCMR is pondering his move on this? And unlike a month ago, we have a lot of attractive elite players on the team that he can throw and hand the ball off to. And an improved offensive line.

Like Tooms, he shoulda taken the MSU money

Cam Ward to Miami. Another big piece of the annual portal jigsaw puzzle is now done. Some of the lesser QBs will now likely start to commit to the other schools that were going after Cam. Ohio State, USC, FSU and others were hot after him.

A bit of a shocker as he had announced he was going pro.

Last edited:

Cam Ward to Miami. Another big piece of the annual portal jigsaw puzzle is now done. Some of the lesser QBs will now likely start to commit to the other schools that were going after Cam. Ohio State, USC, FSU and others were hot after him.

A bit of a shocker as he had announced he was going pro.

To me, this one screams NIL.

He might have been holding out until the right deal was done.
Miami has spent money before, he's guaranteed the money if done right, another year gives him more experience to play on Sunday for possibly a bigger paycheck day one and he's likely getting that money now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back