• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The 2024 portal season thread

Alaskajohn

Husker lost in the Alaska wilderness
2 Year Member
The portal should start to heat up now with the annual firing of head coaches and the regular season being over.

We obviously need a QB or two. Also a stud OT/OG and a difference maker in an offensive skilled position.

This should be interesting to watch.

Last edited:

Max Brosmer from small school but there is a lot to like, can throw the Deep ball, can run and does not always focus on the first read and can make DE miss, pretty good athlete and passer.

There is a lot to like about this kid and Nebraska would be a step up for him. I am thinking HCMR will be looking for a more dual threat QB, but what do I know?

6 players from Indiana have hit the portal today. Edit, now 8.

I haven’t seen anything significant yet from the other teams with coaching changes over the weekend that hasn’t already been mentioned.

Last edited:

Now the 10th player from Indiana has hit the portal. Must be a dumpster fire with the coaching turnover. They have 3 DL, 2 QBs and 2 IOL, among others hitting the portal today, probably not done.

Last edited:

Now the 10th player from Indiana has hit the portal. Must be a dumpster fire with the coaching turnover. They have 3 DL, 2 QBs and 2 IOL, among others hitting the portal today, probably not done.

Yup, every coaching vacancy creates a slew of portal entries. MSU is losing a few, too. Plenty of targets out there, getting them interested in NU is the issue.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back