• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tanner Lee

I’ll say it again. There is a reason he went to Tulane. Big arm or not, that doesn’t mean you can play quarterback at an elite level, with grown ass men chasing you wanting to rip off your head. He isn’t an NFL QB. He isn’t even a power 5 QB.

What college a kid goes to matters little. Joe Flacco, Steve McNair, Tony Romo, Big Ben, Derek Carr and Blake Bortles are all recent examples of guys who didn't play for 'elite' schools or even P5 schools and still found a way to do very well in the NFL.

What college a kid goes to matters little. Joe Flacco, Steve McNair, Tony Romo, Big Ben, Derek Carr and Blake Bortles are all recent examples of guys who didn't play for 'elite' schools or even P5 schools and still found a way to do very well in the NFL.
I agree 100% with you don't have to play for P5 conference to make it big in the NFL. Having said that I'd bet the ranch TL will not stick around long in the NFL.

I agree 100% with you don't have to play for P5 conference to make it big in the NFL. Having said that I'd bet the ranch TL will not stick around long in the NFL.

Don't disagree with either statement. I sincerely hope the latter isn't correct and the kid finds a way to not only stick, but make a career out of it. After all he's a Husker who regardless of his faults did his best to win football games. The venom some spew in his direction because he was a Riley kid bothers me. They're all Huskers.

Don't disagree with either statement. I sincerely hope the latter isn't correct and the kid finds a way to not only stick, but make a career out of it. After all he's a Husker who regardless of his faults did his best to win football games. The venom some spew in his direction because he was a Riley kid bothers me. They're all Huskers.
Not to everybody

Shocked to hear you say this.

One thing, this matter is yet to be determined no matter how strong your hate for him is. It looks bad but I'm still hoping he can find a way to stick. He was one of the very few players that didn't quit on the team last year.

This is a really great point. He may have led a 4-8 team, but he stuck with it through the entire painful season.

Once a Husker, always a Husker.

Shocked to hear you say this.

One thing, this matter is yet to be determined no matter how strong your hate for him is. It looks bad but I'm still hoping he can find a way to stick. He was one of the very few players that didn't quit on the team last year.

It's actually not that shocking.

Completely agree with you on the rest, Tanner took a beating last year and kept playing hard every game.

Didn't he also maintain our nation leading record of consecutive yearly first day draft picks?

Atta boy Tanner, hang in there, hope it slows for you.
Yes he did. And if he hadn't transferred to NU from Tulane, our streak would have come to an end.

I’ll say it again. There is a reason he went to Tulane. Big arm or not, that doesn’t mean you can play quarterback at an elite level, with grown ass men chasing you wanting to rip off your head. He isn’t an NFL QB. He isn’t even a power 5 QB.
true nuff......his stats at NU mirrored Tulane. I dont care what Matt Millan says

How many years did David Kreig play at Seattle? He went to Milton College. He will be lucky to get past the first cut

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back