• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tanner Lee

magland

Recruit
5 Year Member
He didn't have a good first game. 4-8 for 37 yards. Sacked 5 times and fumbled once. He just didn't seem to have much pocket awareness.

He didn't have a good first game. 4-8 for 37 yards. Sacked 5 times and fumbled once. He just didn't seem to have much pocket awareness.

I hate it for him, but I just don't see him making the roster. Everything I've read has been about his struggles in camp. I'm guessing he gets more work in another pre season game to prove he's worth the 'project' title or he gets cut.

I hate it for him, but I just don't see him making the roster. Everything I've read has been about his struggles in camp. I'm guessing he gets more work in another pre season game to prove he's worth the 'project' title or he gets cut.
This. While I don't wish any struggles on Tanner or any other Husker for that matter, I just don't know if the hype will match the potential. I hope he can turn it around though.

This. While I don't wish any struggles on Tanner or any other Husker for that matter, I just don't know if the hype will match the potential. I hope he can turn it around though.

Exactly.

I was happy for him when he was drafted, but had hoped he have been in a better situation. J-ville post Brunnell has been the place QB's go to bomb with the exception of Bortles. I'd love to see the kid light it up and make a living in the NFL.

I do hate to seem him struggling at the next level although I'm not shocked at all.

Yeah, I don't think even those of us who thought someone would take a chance on him thought he'd just light it up. Figured there might be a rough patch or 6.

Too many front squats/10 rep back squats and not enough heavy back squats, I assume.
tenor.gif

I’ll say it again. There is a reason he went to Tulane. Big arm or not, that doesn’t mean you can play quarterback at an elite level, with grown ass men chasing you wanting to rip off your head. He isn’t an NFL QB. He isn’t even a power 5 QB.

I’ll say it again. There is a reason he went to Tulane. Big arm or not, that doesn’t mean you can play quarterback at an elite level, with grown ass men chasing you wanting to rip off your head. He isn’t an NFL QB. He isn’t even a power 5 QB.
Shocked to hear you say this.

One thing, this matter is yet to be determined no matter how strong your hate for him is. It looks bad but I'm still hoping he can find a way to stick. He was one of the very few players that didn't quit on the team last year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back