• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Taiyon Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ackos

Husker Fan
20 Year Member
New offer:

On Wednesday, Nebraska extended two more offers. The first went to 4-star cornerback Taiyon Palmer, who plays a position of extreme need for the Huskers. Palmer is the No. 28 cornerback in the class, per the 247Sports composite. He had been committed to Duke until Nov. 30 before rescinding that pledge. The Lawrenceville, Ga., native holds offer from a variety of Power 5 programs, such as Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech and Pitt. He will take an official visit to Vanderbilt this weekend.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/h...taiyon-palmer-jaevon-becton-offer-scott-frost

"I was referring to the “if he values education” part. I graduated from UNL, and I had a great time; however, vandy and duke are much better schools. They suck at football"

This kind of depends on his major and effort he puts in to his education.

"I was referring to the “if he values education” part. I graduated from UNL, and I had a great time; however, vandy and duke are much better schools. They suck at football"

This kind of depends on his major and effort he puts in to his education.

And, to be fair what he wants to do post graduation. Want to be an accountant or teacher? You don't need a Duke degree. Want to go into sciences, engineering, business or other competitive fields? Damn skippy those degrees have a premium value.

And, to be fair what he wants to do post graduation. Want to be an accountant or teacher? You don't need a Duke degree. Want to go into sciences, engineering, business or other competitive fields? Damn skippy those degrees have a premium value.
I tell my kids that everyday. You don't need 200K in loans to teach grade school.

Last edited:
Duke is playing in a bowl game, and have a 37-27 record the past few years, so maybe they don't suck in football too much.

:rolleyes:... thanks captain literal - did you share that tip with Billy Devaney?

was simply admiring the new staff's knack for finding "viable" prospects... did you not get jello after your meal tonight & it made you irritable?
Sorry, I was just joking around. Besides, we all know that stars don't mean anything. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back