• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan/Antonio Reed Arrested.

Here's my reaction to that statement.... :Rolf::Rolf::Rolf::Rolf: As a former state police officer I have countless examples of EXACTLY the opposite with many destroyed lives! Obviously this thread shouldn't be about the legalization of marijuana but couldn't let that ridicilous statement stand.

Sorry. I agree with you. My post was poorly re-edited.

This has been true for every state I've ever lived in. Ask the Texas Texasers, those Texas mothers love to pull out of staters over and write that ticket. Corpus really knows what I'm talking about.
Drive anywhere with Florida plates. An open invitation to be stopped. Experienced several times.

Little high on the opiate deaths
I am a researcher and got back from conference that said the opiate numbers are on the low side, those addicted and those that die from them because the deaths are being attributed elsewhere like heart or liver disease not the drugs. My two cents.
Back to thread any ideas when the punishments will be laid down?

I am a researcher and got back from conference that said the opiate numbers are on the low side, those addicted and those that die from them because the deaths are being attributed elsewhere like heart or liver disease not the drugs. My two cents.
Back to thread any ideas when the punishments will be laid down?
Over 50,00 overdoses a year. Over 24000 due to opiates. Majority are from prescription medication. I am co-founder of Texas overdose initiative. It is a huge problem. I was just saying 80,000 was high but we are headed there

Last edited:
That's exactly what you're saying. You implied that the only reason they were stopped was because they were black.

And out of state plates, profiling is real and if you see that as "blaming" the cops I'm sorry you feel that way.

The only chuckle heads that are at fault are Morgan and Reed.

C

Last edited:

Drive anywhere with Florida plates. An open invitation to be stopped. Experienced several times.
Being from Florida, I didn't really experience that to much myself because of my Florida plates. However, I've lived in several states, and I have noticed a seemingly disproportionate amount of "out of state" cars pulled over. I know it happened a lot in Mississippi when I lived there. And I honestly cannot say that those that got pulled over, didn't actually deserve to be pulled over or if they were actually issued a ticket or not. Just an observation.

Over 50,00 overdoses a year. Over 24000 due to opiates. Majority are from prescription medication. I am co-founder of Texas overdose initiative. It is a huge problem. I was just saying 80,000 was high but we are headed there
Sorry just repeating what they said at the conference. I did not write the stats down, I was a bit jet lagged, but the "unreported" Numbers they kept talking about were staggering. I was not questioning you sorry if that is how it came off.

Sorry just repeating what they said at the conference. I did not write the stats down, I was a bit jet lagged, but the "unreported" Numbers they kept talking about were staggering. I was not questioning you sorry if that is how it came off.
No man it is all good. Like the discussion. It is one that should be had more. To many people are dying.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back