• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Stanley Morgan/Antonio Reed Arrested.

No man it is all good. Like the discussion. It is one that should be had more. To many people are dying.

We can't stop people from dying. Everyone is eventually going to die. What is upsetting is too many people throwing their lives away.

It pains me when I hear about young people with so much to offer the world and have given so much taking those steps towards throwing everything away.

We can't stop people from dying. Everyone is eventually going to die. What is upsetting is too many people throwing their lives away.

It pains me when I hear about young people with so much to offer the world and have given so much taking those steps towards throwing everything away.
Saving a life, they still have a lot to offer the world. Dead addicts do NOT recover

How unfortunate, but good can come from this if they have the desire to learn from it.
Hopefully they and all of us learn from our mistakes and recognize that our decisions affect not just ourselves,
but family, friends, teammates and others as well.
I look forward to seeing how they respond :nod:

Morgan and Reed have let down their teammates and their coaches. They are lucky the didn't screw up their lives even more.

Are they going to continue to screw up or are they going to get back...I like Morgan and Reed as players and what they bring to this team and hope they have great NFL careers.

dont quite understand your comments, but are you saying marijuana addicts are in the grips of death. R you high?

Very sober. I know way to many people that have thrown away their potential and life all the time claim they were addicted. They are walking dead.

Very sober. I know way to many people that have thrown away their potential and life all the time claim they were addicted. They are walking dead.
Funny...National harm reduction institute was started by a heroin addict, National Drug policy alliance, many syringe exchanges on down the list.

Heroin as I see it

There is a Hero in every addict..just need to be brought to the forefront.

You easily write em off. Glad no one gave up on me

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back