• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sellout streak lives to fight another day

I noticed in the last couple days several people are selling their season tickets, on different sites

Bad sign, people gave up on husker football

Last edited:

I agree. I’m all for helping others when possible.
Yep, I agree and that's why I did something meaningful by spending 11 years active duty. This is all smoke and mirrors crap. Until these folks pull up their jockstraps and act like big boys and stop this entitled BS nothing will ever change.

Yep, I agree and that's why I did something meaningful by spending 11 years active duty. This is all smoke and mirrors crap. Until these folks pull up their jockstraps and act like big boys and stop this entitled BS nothing will ever change.
Might very well be, but the sellout streak has nothing to do with the poor product on the field.

Also, thank you for your service sir!

Might very well be, but the sellout streak has nothing to do with the poor product on the field.

Also, thank you for your service sir!
Yes it does! It is the only reason why they sold out all of these games. Fans didn't flock to the games because there was a mediocre to poor product. If people did that for no discerning reason then the streak would have started way before 1962 and every program in the country would be boasting the same.

Yes it does! It is the only reason why they sold out all of these games. Fans didn't flock to the games because there was a mediocre to poor product. If people did that for no discerning reason then the streak would have started way before 1962 and every program in the country would be boasting the same.
And by the way Biden is such a wuss.

First off Thanks for your service I respect and honor you for at.

You do know that all through the years like this game, most of the tickets that were available were tickets sent back by the Fordam Fans that don't want to come here. In the past those tickets have been bought up by someone to help out.

As long as it is a chance to help the kids or anyone else that can't make it to a game I have no problem with it!

I meant, the team itself. It has no effect on the players and how they play on the field. It takes awhile for people to stop coming. Truly, I am surprised NU has made it this far, with or without help from boosters.

I noticed in the last couple days several people are selling their season tickets, on different sites

Bad sign, people gave up on husker football
Well, I doubt anyone is buying which is a worse sign.

People always dump those crappy first games…that has been true for many years. Remember this was an add on game over Labor Day weekend. Lots of people planned other stuff when we had that open date.

This is the first year we had a good conference home schedule under SF. That OU game will be a big buzz kill.

Well, I doubt anyone is buying which is a worse sign.

People always dump those crappy first games…that has been true for many years. Remember this was an add on game over Labor Day weekend. Lots of people planned other stuff when we had that open date.

This is the first year we had a good conference home schedule under SF. That OU game will be a big buzz kill.
They aren't selling tickets for just one game.
It's the season tickets.
I never seen that before, not during the season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back