• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Selection Show 11AM CDT ESPN 2 (5/27/24) Huskers Headed To Stillwater

Could've been a lot worse. This is a favorable draw, imo.

Agreed. But I do have a question...why does it always seem like NU ends up going to Stillwater or Norman all the time in these regionals. Softball, Baseball, etc. Is there some rule that says teams within a certain number of miles have to go to the host site closest to them? Or does the committee just like matching up old conference rivals?

Agreed. But I do have a question...why does it always seem like NU ends up going to Stillwater or Norman all the time in these regionals. Softball, Baseball, etc. Is there some rule that says teams within a certain number of miles have to go to the host site closest to them? Or does the committee just like matching up old conference rivals?
Geography, maybe? We can get fans there, at least. And make something happen.

GBR!

Guys, I have watched and listened to all almost 60 games this year….

Nebraska, with their starting pitching and good bats can beat anybody….. and I mean anybody.

Just gotta stay hot!
I had the very same thought, John.
I love our pitching and hitting...plus clutch.

The relieving corp needs to perform
Love our chances.
Our midweek attitude was costly. We should have hosted a regional, otherwise
Happy they praised Brett and Josh
Wish they would have mentioned Jackson's no hitter.

Last edited:

If anyone is in the know, what do you think about our pitching starters? Compared to others in the country, we look pretty good when they are on!

Last edited:
One thing I worry about is emotion. Can our kids' lack of experience in regional playoffs hang in there?
Of course they handled the B10 playoff very well, after getting blown out. 1st game jitters a big thing.

Last edited:

Charlie Conden of Georgia sure is impressive!

.443 avg
35 hr
75 rbi
SEC POY!!!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back