• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sebastian Harsh——-Scottsbluff, Ne sr. 6 foot 3 inches, 220 lbs

could he grow into an ILB?

Potentially. I know he's not a RB, and maybe not an OLB/Rush LB due to his size and lack of vertical jump (normally I want a high vertical for a guy rushing the passer), but he's a quality athlete and has good size that projects nicely to the next level. In the old days, we likely would have tried to make him into a FB

Playing ILB or HBack seems most likely to me, or a FB spot if we ever start rotating in a FB (Aurburn's used a FB/HBack/TE hybrid a bit and I keep thinking we should use something like that)

• Positions: QB, OLB, K
  • Height & Weight: 6'3" 220lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.75
  • Vertical: 29
  • Bench: 240
  • 100 Meter Dash: 11.7
  • 400 Meter Dash: 55
Seriously doubt he is a 4.75 40 kid. 11.7 just does not compute. I ran 4.59 from the gun on Oregon States indoor track when I was running 10.9 to 11.1 100m range. Be curious what his jumps are with that frame though.

• Positions: QB, OLB, K
  • Height & Weight: 6'3" 220lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.75
  • Vertical: 29
  • Bench: 240
  • 100 Meter Dash: 11.7
  • 400 Meter Dash: 55
Good size and ok speed for a ILB, better speed than some other LBs NU was looking at.

Last edited:

sign him up. gonna be something when he hits his growth spurt.

44 carries, 293 yds, 5 rushing TD—- played QB, RB, FB, Defensive line, rushing DE. Semi final NEB state playoff game tonight in a 49-28 win against Norris.

Plays FB, BB and is a sprinter-long jumper-relay sprinter in track/field.

Is this kid on Nebraska’s radar?

He also passed for over 200 yards in that game. He should be considered by NU.

If your going to take a chance this kid looks like one to take

Kid puts up those numbers in a playoff game. That means he is a football player, looks like an Ilb to me

This is what Wisconsin does, takes good football players and moves them to a place than they can help.

Last edited:

Just ran for 347 and 5 touchdowns and passed for 266 and 3 touchdowns against Omaha Rocalli in semi finals. Kids a stud!
Hell of a game last night!
He also passed for over 200 yards in that game. He should be considered by NU.

My son plays for Roncalli and it was an amazing game. Not often will the two QBs amass over 1100 yards and 15 TDs between them. As amazing as Roncalli's QB was (breaking his own 11-man playoff record for passing yards), Harsh outpaced him overall by 100 yards!

Seemed like a good kid and there was a lot of respect between the two teams.

My son had a chance to make a few tackles along the way. I can just say that Harsh is every bit the 6'3" 220 or whatever he is listed at.

Here are the record setting QBs side by side --

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back