• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule and Cook have the right idea.

Well thought out response. I may not agree with all of it but I appreciate tje thoughtful content.

I def do not agree with your take on Burrow. He was recruited by many of tje top programs. We were the only team looking at AM as a QB.

25 scholarship offers as a pocket passer.
You can disagree with my take on Burrow, and I could be wrong on it. I just realize that situation and opportunities can mean as much as talent/potential. I don't think it is fair to assume Burrow would be the Burrow he is today if he ended up at Nebraska. Doesn't mean he wouldn't have, but you definitely can't automatically assume he would be.

As Hville points out, AM had lots of looks. We actually stole him from Tennessee when Frost got hired. He was committed and flipped after Frost made a hard push after he got hired. Burrow and AM are far from the same player, I recognize that. But, we saw that AM improved when he went to KSU and is now very successful in the USFL. The situation he was in at Nebraska wasn't ultimately the best setup for him to flourish. I think the same could have been the case for Burrow.

You can disagree with my take on Burrow, and I could be wrong on it. I just realize that situation and opportunities can mean as much as talent/potential. I don't think it is fair to assume Burrow would be the Burrow he is today if he ended up at Nebraska. Doesn't mean he wouldn't have, but you definitely can't automatically assume he would be.

As Hville points out, AM had lots of looks. We actually stole him from Tennessee when Frost got hired. He was committed and flipped after Frost made a hard push after he got hired. Burrow and AM are far from the same player, I recognize that. But, we saw that AM improved when he went to KSU and is now very successful in the USFL. The situation he was in at Nebraska wasn't ultimately the best setup for him to flourish. I think the same could have been the case for Burrow.
If I recall he was somewhat committed early on to UCF but big boy Tennessee came along and stole him from them, then when SF moved he went Nebraska.
Sad part was, SF even wore that relationship out

Already admitted I meant Taylor not Adrian.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back