• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruits Visiting for Wisconsin Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2FL

Starter
15 Year Member
I have heard a mix of 20-25 recruits from the 2013 and 2014 classes will be on hand to see the game versus the Badgers. Here are the 13 class of '13 recruits that I have seen who are scheduled to be in Lincoln. Red Reign, ShortSideOption, FeelLikeAStranger, HuskerInOkieland, BornToBeRed, FCHusker...and whoever else, please feel free to add as needed.

(Nebraska) LB Josh Banderas :N:
(Ohio) TE Greg Hart :N:
(California) OL J.D. Hinnant
(California) DB Dashon Hunt
(Ontario, Canada) OL David Knevel
(Nebraska) DL Christian Lacouture :N:
(Arizona) OL Kenny Lacy - Soft Commit to UCLA
(Ohio) LB Courtney Love :N:
(California) Ath Drake Martinez
(Ohio) DB Marcus McWilson :N:
(Tennesee) OL Christian Morris - Soft Commit to UCLA
(Indiana) OL Dan Samuelson :N:(Florida) WR Dominic Walker

Last edited:

The 2012 Wisconsin game has a pretty familiar feel to the 2010 Texas game.

Nebraska brought in 11 guys for that game. Top targets like Aaron Green, Jamal Turner, Bubba Starling, Tyler Moore, Tevin Mitchel, Cyrus Hobbi and Kevin Williams.

Hopefully for Husker fans the Whisky game turns out better than the Texas one on the field. I think they would take the success from the 2010 Texas weekend in terms of recruiting though.

From my list on the visit thread I show two more: WR Dominic Walker, DE Jamone Boyd....

Vandy coach not happy with Walker visiting....

From my list on the visit thread I show two more: WR Dominic Walker, DE Jamone Boyd....

Vandy coach not happy with Walker visiting....

Dominic Walker is one of the best WR prospects considering Nebraska at this time, if not the best.

With him and Boyd added to the visit list...Nebraska is gonna really need some nice program-selling from guys like Stanton, Banderas, Hannon, Lacouture, Love and such.

Dominic Walker is one of the best WR prospects considering Nebraska at this time, if not the best.

With him and Boyd added to the visit list...Nebraska is gonna really need some nice program-selling from guys like Stanton, Banderas, Hannon, Lacouture, Love and such.

I wonder if it's wise for Stanton to be there on crutches with those WR recruits.

Oh and Stanton will have surgery this week and visit for the Michigan game....

The 2012 Wisconsin game has a pretty familiar feel to the 2010 Texas game.

Nebraska brought in 11 guys for that game. Top targets like Aaron Green, Jamal Turner, Bubba Starling, Tyler Moore, Tevin Mitchel, Cyrus Hobbi and Kevin Williams.

Hopefully for Husker fans the Whisky game turns out better than the Texas one on the field. I think they would take the success from the 2010 Texas weekend in terms of recruiting though.

Success of recruiting from that? AG and TM commit but gone, Tevin goes to Arky for a job, BS never makes it to campus, Hobbi is a Trojan man so only KWill and JT are here and contributing... I know what you mean as I'm only kidding, but hopefully we have the same luck and more!:)

Wow checked out the kid David Knevel from Brantford Ontario. Big boy, raw but huge and athletic with a massive wing span. Has the makings of a special left tackle with some coaching.

Dionte Taylor wont be here for this game. He will be here for the Meechicken game. Glad it is balancing out a bit!

(Nebraska) LB Josh Banderas :N:
(South Dakota) Ath Nathan Gerry :N:
(Ohio) TE Greg Hart :N:
(California) OL J.D. Hinnant
(California) DB Dashon Hunt
(Florida) RB JoJo Kemp - Soft Commit to South Florida
(Ontario, Canada) OL David Knevel
(Nebraska) DL Christian Lacouture :N:
(Arizona) OL Kenny Lacy - Soft Commit to UCLA
(Ohio) LB Courtney Love :N:
(California) Ath Drake Martinez
(Ohio) DB Marcus McWilson :N:
(Indiana) LS Gabriel Miller :N:
(Tennesee) OL Christian Morris - Soft Commit to UCLA
(Wisconsin) DL AJ Natter :N:
(Indiana) OL Dan Samuelson :N:
(Florida) WR Dominic Walker - Soft Commit to Vanderbilt

Last edited:

Sorry I dont have more time to give info on the kid as I am loading the trailer to head the whole family to Ft. Collins, but all-purpose back JoJo Kemp will be here also this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back