• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruits going to UCLA game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly never say Kenny Lacy going to NU. And unfortunately hopefully others wont think the sky is falling, but I dont necessarily see Willis coming either. Give me Dashon Hunt amongst others!

If Johnny stanton is the only one to commit to nebraska out of all those guys do you think then the game affected there decision?

If you ask those kids where they want to go. UCLA OR Nebraska. How many would say nebraska. I put 1 stanton. Look at mathis current remarks.

No....its not how the recruiting thing works....its all about buiilding realtionships first and that part is HUGE.....then oppotunities and location plays somewhat into it for some kids.....

Your reading way too much into one game....

Mathis I have never thought we had much of a chance with....now he claims to have qualified more schools (i.e. west coast) have moved in....

If Johnny stanton is the only one to commit to nebraska out of all those guys do you think then the game affected there decision?

If you ask those kids where they want to go. UCLA OR Nebraska. How many would say nebraska. I put 1 stanton. Look at mathis current remarks.

I honestly never say Kenny Lacy going to NU. And unfortunately hopefully others wont think the sky is falling, but I dont necessarily see Willis coming either. Give me Dashon Hunt amongst others!

Agree with you on Willis. Honestly thought we had a decent shot with Lacy. He's been pretty consistent on visiting and with Marcel Jones...thought there was a shot.

As far as the game itself...I don't necessarily think the won-loss outcome did anything but maybe more so what the won-loss outcome symbolizes. UCLA has a ton of advantages but ultimately they have been a soft, underachieving program for the last decade. That sure as hell looks like its changing based on Saturday night. That's a big boost of momentum for a program that already has a number of built-in advantages

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back