• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruits going to UCLA game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackshirts82

Recruit
5 Year Member
Here are a few recruits that will be attending Nebraska Vs UCLA game this weekend. Please feel free to post with more people coming.

Johnny Stanton :N:

Terrell Newby going with stanton- official date set up for 9-21-12 ( Been on campus already)

Joe mathis- been to nebraska already. pry wont take an official visit. He was in nebraska for 4 days this summer.

Big weekend for us for recruiting! Crazy the in we have in California, that an away game there is probably more beneficial than if this was a home game.

Kenny Lacey, Although he is on an official to UCLA. Will be in Lincoln later on.

Demorea Stringfellow-Washington commit. Went to same school as Enunwa.Hmmmmm.

There is a lot of talent paying there own dime to watch nebraska. We need to schedule a game out there every year or every other year.

Here is what I have:

Stanton, Newby, Mathis, Hunt, Quessenberry, Stringfellow & Tahaan Goodman.....will be their to see Nebraska....

Kenny Lacy---UCLA Official Visit

Last edited:

Here is what I have:

Stanton, Newby, Mathis, Hunt, Quessenberry, Stringfellow & Tahaan Goodman.....will be their to see Nebraska....

Kenny Lacy---UCLA Official Visit

How many of these recruiting targets do you think the Huskers have a real chance of landing?

Stanton wll sure help with his presence?

Two or Three....Newby & Quessenberry I feel strong about....Quess is a center so could step right in....need one bad as you know....Hunt I think we have a shot at too....the rest are anyone's guess....

Oh yeah he will help tons....the class QB.....

How many of these recruiting targets do you think the Huskers have a real chance of landing?

Stanton wll sure help with his presence?

Kenny Lacy- I am going to project a good chance at landing this kid. Going to see nebraska vs wisconsin game.

Mathis- long shot.

Newby- good shot. taking a official to nebraska. 2 time on campus.

hunt- He was a ucla commit. This game could go a long ways. Huskers are in his top 5.

quessenbery- Good chance. Stanton and him have a good relationship. I could see him being N after his official.

stringfellow- soft commit. I dont know a lot about him, but i want him N. 6,2 215 receiver!

goodman- Going to be an uphill battle. One of the best players at his position out west.

this is just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back