• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Randy Gregory reinstated

That's not fans, that's the owners black listing Kap. And yes, way different situation so not an accurate example for comparison. Nothing the fans say or do will stop an NFL GM from signing Randy.

C

If it was not controversial with the fans, the owners wouldn’t care.

Nailed it.
The only caveat is that there are effective medications for Bipolar disorder he could take without risking his career.
I have heard that the side effects of typical bi-polar medication and the physical demands of an elite athlete don't go together in the best way. At least not for RG.

Ten years from now this situation will likely be a thing of the past but hardened pre-concieved notions about marijuana die hard for some, no matter how ignorant they are.

Preconcieved notions? What evidence are you basing your conceptions of the "positive" benefits of marijuana use upon? Studies or heresay? Maybe I am misconstruing your, posts but if not I would sure like you to quote them! No argument about meds for Bipolar disease.

Preconcieved notions? What evidence are you basing your conceptions of the "positive" benefits of marijuana use upon? Studies or heresay? Maybe I am misconstruing your, posts but if not I would sure like you to quote them! No argument about meds for Bipolar disease.

Well marijuana is not a performance enhancer, so there's that. But it also has been shown to help with neurological issues like seizures. Not sure about bipolar disorder but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a benefit.

I hate the word ignorant used in a post when no proof of ignorance is provided. Kind of like calling a person a Nazi!

Well marijuana is not a performance enhancer, so there's that. But it also has been shown to help with neurological issues like seizures. Not sure about bipolar disorder but it wouldn't surprise me if there's a benefit.

Hearsay or studies? Show me the studies!

You may be right about not increasing performance, in many aspects of life. Not unlike alcohol.

That's not fans, that's the owners black listing Kap. And yes, way different situation so not an accurate example for comparison. Nothing the fans say or do will stop an NFL GM from signing Randy.

C
The owners are black listing him because of fan apathy towards him.

It is not legal in most states.

But why does the NFL care? It’s not like they are flying planes or driving heavy machinery. Most workers don’t get tested for such things these days. I can see testing for PEDs, but recreational stuff, why bother.

But why does the NFL care? It’s not like they are flying planes or driving heavy machinery. Most workers don’t get tested for such things these days. I can see testing for PEDs, but recreational stuff, why bother.

Maybe not, but it's not legal in most states. Thus illegal! It's the law. Right or wrong.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back