• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Randy Gregory reinstated

Full disclosure. My oldest son bought me some stuff that was supposed to help with pain. I’ve got a fair amount of arhritis pain in my hands and he picked out a variety that was supposed to help. Kicked my ass straight to the ground. Total slobbering mouth breather. Didn’t enjoy that and he kept the rest of it.

Son: “Did it help your hands?”

Me: “I guess. I was mostly unaware of my body for a few hours, so yeah, maybe”
LMAO...awesome

Full disclosure. My oldest son bought me some stuff that was supposed to help with pain. I’ve got a fair amount of arhritis pain in my hands and he picked out a variety that was supposed to help. Kicked my ass straight to the ground. Total slobbering mouth breather. Didn’t enjoy that and he kept the rest of it.

Son: “Did it help your hands?”

Me: “I guess. I was mostly unaware of my body for a few hours, so yeah, maybe”

Do cbd only without the thc. My wife has chronic hip pain that causes sleep issues. I got her some cbd tincture she puts in her bedtime tea and she loves it. Aids in the pain and sleep without the mind altering thc.

C

Do cbd only without the thc. My wife has chronic hip pain that causes sleep issues. I got her some cbd tincture she puts in her bedtime tea and she loves it. Aids in the pain and sleep without the mind altering thc.

C

I’m thinking some of this with a good bourbon is a possibility.

Anyone can get a bi polar diagnosis....not hard. His problem has been he is a junky. He likes being high and he has paid a price for it, enjoy.

Interesting, so you can legally provide someone with a mental health diagnosis? I can, and do so with great caution after careful assessment and deliberation. A diagnosis of Bipolar is not assigned loosely. I don't know whether RG meets criteria for any certain MH diagnosis, that seems to be an assumption.

C

I'll have to goggle 'cdb'. I know what the is, but I'm a doobage rookie.

Interesting, so you can legally provide someone with a mental health diagnosis? I can, and do so with great caution after careful assessment and deliberation. A diagnosis of Bipolar is not assigned loosely. I don't know whether RG meets criteria for any certain MH diagnosis, that seems to be an assumption.

This is what I have found strange about this whole thread. It seems someone brought up Bi-polar and all of a sudden we spend 5 pages discussing whether he should be smoking due to this disease and criticizing the NFL for not knowing how to treat it. Pretty sure the NFL knows what his issue is and I don't think its medical. Just my opinion as we are all guessing.....and in some cases just making up diagnostics.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back